Energy Saving Scheme for Small Businesses
Energy Saving Scheme (ESS) is a NSW Government initiative which commenced in July
2009 to assist businesses in reducing electricity consumption and the associated
costs. The ESS provides a financial incentive for the installation of energy efficient
lighting through the creation and trading of Energy Saving Certificates (ESCs).
As an Accredited Certificate Provider for the Energy Saving Scheme,
we are committed to assist you in:
• Site assessment to identify the appropriate energy efficient equipment
..........to replace old existing equipment.
• Project management - Sourcing, procurement and installation of
..........approved products on site with licensed electrician.
• Sourcing of funding to reduce costs of new equipment from the
..........Energy Saving Scheme
To register for the Energy Saving Scheme, contact us now
Our Experience in Energy
The Energy Efficiency for Small Business Program (2009 – 2012)
Funded by the Office of Environment & Heritage, NSW.
This program assisted small and medium businesses by providing 50% off
the cost of implementing measures that will save money by reducing power
consumption in the following technologies:
- lighting, including skylights
- heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- electric motors
- air compressors
- commercial refrigeration
- hot water systems.