Water Treatment Projects
• Water Recycling in Chicken Abbatoir
• Recycling of Quarry Mine Water
Our Experience in Water Treatment
The filtration of oily products and wastewater using membrane technology
The anaerobic digestion of organic and inorganic wastewater
The treatment of organic and hazardous wastes (oil, rubber, starch,
Alternative viable waste utilisation in composting, vermi-culture, anaerobic
digestion, membrane technology
Environmental auditing (energy, waste and water)
See case studies
Partnership with Village Green on environmental auditing
Cross-flow membrane filtration system for the palm oil industry
Chemical analysis of organic fertiliser / soil conditioner
Composting and / vermi-culture in the palm oil industry
Environmental management of Car Wash
Cross Flow Membrane Filtration System.
The CTY Cross flow micro filtration system is aimed at production
industries where there is a high degree of oil / bio-based pollutants
generated from the production process.
The CTY Filtration system is a unique approach to the pollution problem
by addressing the problem before pollution is generated.
The innovative CTY solution is designed to:
- Reduce capital costs by eliminating many process steps.
- Remove the need for clarifiers and centrifuges.
- Reduce wastewater treatment costs
- Reuse clean water back into the process
............a soil conditioner.
- Provide a concentrated minimal sludge output, suitable for use as
- Produce a high grade quality oil